Allow Me To Be Human Mug in Lavender
I thought of this phrase two years ago when Serena Williams was in the news not for her excellent athleticism, but for being upset during a match. I dwelled on this phrase a lot and I put it on a mug. I thought it was time for more of this in the world.
The mug says "allow me to be human" and features a blob resting in a patch of colorful flowers, that then cascade around the mug. Each flower is individually glazed with color and a beautiful iridescent rainbow finish. Gold twinkles and speckles shimmer across the details of this mug. The bottom is carved with flowers around my signature. A Deep purple glaze on the inside and lavender glaze on the outside.
This listing is for ONE mug. Since this is a handmade mug details vary slightly from mug to mug, making each one it's very own.
- Porcelain Stoneware Mix
- Handwash only, not safe for microwave
- 22k gold luster and mother of pearldetails
- Commercial, food safe mid range glaze
- Measures approx. 3.5" in diameter (8 cm), 4" (10 cm) in height
- all materials used are non toxic
- Handmade in USA